Now with 2 locations to serve you:
Salon Located inside Spice Village
213 Mary St. (2nd & Franklin)
Waco, Tx 76701
Inside Salon de Diana
10124 Saddle Creek Rd
Waco, TX 76708 (China Spring)
For Airbrush Tanning Appointment, Call Or Text
Like us on facebook to see our specials and promotions
HEALTH AND BENEFITS OF AIRBRUSH TANNING:
In years past, the only ways to have that "summer glow" was to either spend hours in the sun or a tanning bed. Today, however, according to medical research, we know that neither of these
methods are safe or healthy for the skin.
Although the tanning bed industry claims that UVA radiation is safe, medical research disproves this theory. Researchers say that because UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, they destroy skin
fibers and damage elasticity. Long-term effects of UVA rays include premature aging and wrinkles. For more more information, please visit http://www.pharmacy-web.com/?dl=1. To add
insult to injury, nearly every article researched concluded that indoor tanning is directly linked to skin cancer, specifically malignant melanoma, and other numerous health problems.
According to the American Cancer Society's website: "The facts bear out: There is no such thing as a safe tan. However, there are safe alternatives in sunless tanners. Being informed about
how to protect yourself from unwanted sun exposure is the best defense against skin cancer and photoaging".
So what's a girl to do if she wants to have a healthy summer glow, without the risk of skin cancer and premature aging?
Fortunately, there is an alternative in airbrush tanning.
There are many benefits to airbrush tanning including but not limited to:
- Spray tanning is a safe and healthy way of maintaining that perfect sun-kissed look, regardless of what time of the year it is.
- Because the solution used during the process is sprayed onto the skin as a fine mist, it is easy to get a smooth, streak-free finish- the result should always be a perfect looking tan with very
few, if any, blemishes.
- The client can literally get an all over tan if preferred, leaving no tan lines. The airbrush artist is also able to "blend in" tan lines from natural sun exposure.
The spray solution does not cause wrinkles, sun spots, and other signs of premature aging.
- The client is able to choose how light or dark she would like to be.
- DHA is FDA approved for topical use because it doesn't absorb into the skin deeper than the outer-most layer of dead skin cells.
- When in a spray tan booth, you inhale the DHA. The FDA has never approved DHA for inhalation and notes that unless the nose and mouth are protected through the procedure, the spray tan is
being applied in an unapproved manner by the operator.
Like us on facebook to see our specials